Dry Carpet Cleaning - Pressure Washing - Leather & Upholstery
Our Dry Carpet Cleaning System.
HOST is the environmentally preferred carpet cleaning system that cleans your carpet deep down leaving it fresh, clean, dry and ready to use. Based on 100% plant-based resources, HOST is the easy, effective, safe and green choice for your carpet.
How it works
For effective carpet maintenance, a cleaning system that first vacuums and second dissolves and simultaneously removes soil is necessary.
The original dry extraction systems did not have a vacuuming capability. New generation equipment such as the Host Freestyle and Host Liberator has an in built vacuuming capability, coupled with brushes that ensure maximum dry soil removal.
Host Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaner
Host ‘Dry’ Extraction Carpet Cleaner is formulated to dissolve both water soluble and solvent soluble soils and then to absorb these soils. Our Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaner is a modern-day product that has evolved after more than 50 years of research.
There are important reasons why the Host System works
- The cleaner is a soft, organic, natural product consisting of millions of absorbent ‘sponges’. These are moistened with a unique emulsion of water, detergent, deodorant and safe-to-use solvent. The millions of tiny sponges do a double-duty job. First, they carry the cleaning chemicals to the fibres. Host controls the amount of moisture. It does not soak carpet fibres.
- The Host Machine brushes the moist cleaning sponges up, down, over and around the carpet fibres. The chemicals contact all surfaces of the soiled fibres, breaking the oil bond and dissolving the soil. As brushing continues, the sponges now wipe the dissolved soil away from the fibres. The action is similar to a moist sponge used to wipe up spills in a kitchen.
- The sponges in the second part of their double-duty job hold the dissolved soil until they are removed by vacuuming. The few sponges that remain are 100% organic will fall to the base of the carpet where they are removed in later vacuuming.
- Carpets do not re-soil as quickly because there is no sticky residue to grab and hold fresh soil. Because the Host Carpet Cleaning system does not contribute to re-soiling, regular, frequent vacuuming keeps the carpet cleaner for longer.
- Strictly limiting the water used means that carpets are dry after cleaning. The sponges absorb soil and no soil is left in solution at the base of the carpet - so soil cannot wick back to the carpet surface and appear as a spot some time later.